Better Business Sale Contracts
In this battle royale, see the Law Society’s latest edition “Contract for the sale and purchase of business” go head-to-head with Smarter Drafter’s automated Business Sale Agreement. We’ll unpack the nitty gritty of drafting Business Sale Agreements and raise the bar for the whole industry.
If your own $10 million were on the line, which document would you choose?
That’s the question we’ll be asking you in this webinar, as we compare the Law Society of NSW’s standard-form “Contract for the sale and purchase of business” (2021 Edition) with Smarter Drafter’s fully automated solution. Although we use the NSW precedent for demonstration purposes, this webinar is relevant for all States/Territories.
This webinar will cover:
- Drafting strategies and best practice
- Technical legal considerations for drafting Business Sale Agreements
- Side-by-side comparison of the 2021 Edition (NSW) vs Smarter Drafter
- Your chance to give your point of view
- What risk would you take if your own money was on the line?
This is a Substantive Law CPD webinar, ideal for corporate/commercial lawyers and general practitioners but valuable for all lawyers in Professional Skills and Practice Management as it showcases new ways of delivering legal services through automation.